- To enhance user-experience on our website;
- To provide an adequate response in case of an inquiry;
- In case of a dispute or a complaint;
- To send promotional materials if you sign up for that service;
- To monitor the use of BTXchange.io.
Collected Information Sharing Possibilities
Sharing and distributing your personal information and additional data is strictly forbidden. However, in extreme cases such as disputes, harmful activities, or if required by state’s regulatory institutions. Furthermore, due to the fact that there are hyperlinks on our website, we are not responsible for your data safety on those websites. Therefore, we can’t be held accountable for your data’s privacy on third-party websites. However, as far as our website is concerned, all necessary protective methods are applied to keep your private information secure.
To disable cookies, you should follow the instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using. The below links describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your browser of choice.